- Interstate 40 in Arizona is better than Interstate 40 in California.
- Northern Arizona is greener than I would have thought. However, its not as pretty as New Mexico.
- DON’T SPEED THROUGH THE NAVAJO NATION. Spotted twelve (yes 12) cops lined up ready to catch speeders.
- Finding a hotel in Albuquerque that takes dogs is difficult. I still can’t believe the Residence Inn wants to charge $100 non-refundable pet deposit.
- New Mexico does not know how to move traffic through construction. One hour to move five miles!
- At what point during a twelve hour drive do you defer to Christmas music to stay awake — apparently at the 10:30 mark. We’ll see if that changes since there will be another twelve hour day.
- I started the day listening to the Brothers Karamazov. Heard a line that I did not recall reading — Habitual Liberal Irony. I’ll have to think about that one — perhaps a post later.
Ok — That’s all for my random thoughts.